No other match in the history of global soccer attracts as many spectators as El Clásico. The Barcelona vs Real Madrid match is popular in 180 countries and watched by over 100 million soccer fans.
Matchups between Barcelona and Real Madrid have long been considered among the most exciting fixtures in the world. Let’s look at some of the history between these two clubs and consider some of the best betting options.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Odds
If you would like to place a bet on this classic soccer match, make sure you keep up to date with the latest odds offered so that you can get the best deal possible by clicking on the following link.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: BETTING TIPS
In the forthcoming El Clásico, FC Barcelona will face off against Real Madrid in an exciting match that you can make even more exciting by placing a bet with your favorite bookmaker. Here are our predictions for the players likely to have top performances in this match.
- Double Chance – Draw or Real Madrid win → Bet Here
- Both Teams to Score → Bet Here
- Anytime Goalscorer – Karim Benzema → Bet Here
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: MATCH STATS
- Although some El Clásico matches took place outside Madrid in the early years, the first official Clásico match occurred at the Hipódromo de la Zarzuela track in 1901.
- The two clubs have only twice finished outside the top ten, with Real Madrid 11th in 1948 and Barcelona 12th in 1942.
- The soccer players Lionel Messi and Sergio Ramos have the highest all-time appearance records in El Clásico fixtures with 15 each.
- Matches drawn – 52
- Matches won by Real Madrid – 99
- Matches won by Barcelona – 96
H2 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: BTTS
- Messi tops the El Clásico top goalscorer list with 26, followed by Ronaldo and Alfredo Di Stefano with 18.
- A number of soccer players have scored hat-tricks in El Clásico matches. Santiago Bernabéu, Ferenc Puskás, Gary Lineker and Romario have been part of this elite group.
- Goal scored up to last season: Barcelona: 402; Real Madrid: 412
- Games without goals – 9
- Madrid best result – Real Madrid 11-1 Barcelona, 1943, Cup
- Barca’ best result – Barcelona 7-2 Real Madrid, 1950, League
Check Our Daily BTTS Betting Tips
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Over/Under Goals 2.5
The over/under 2.5 goals market lets you wager whether a soccer game will feature more than two and a half goals.
As Barcelona and Real Madrid have many world-class attackers, you might think that a bet on over 2.5 goals would be smart. However, El Clásico tends to be low-scoring.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Double Chance
Double chance betting lets you place a wager on either one of two outcomes, so you can win if your team wins or even if the game ends in a draw.
For El Clásico, a prudent bettor might play the draw and Real Madrid to win.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Match Preview
The next El Clásico is sure to be an exciting and dramatic game. The two sides have had many epic battles in past games, so it’s likely the same will happen this time around.
Although both teams have attacking options, Barcelona vs Real Madrid generally feels like a cagey affair, with both sides reluctant to overplay, and leave space at the back. Previously, in the era of Messi and Ronaldo, you would expect plenty of goals in El Clásico, in recent years it has more of a strategic feel.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: the last time out
Real Madrid’s David Alaba gave his team the lead after winning the ball by his own box, laying it off, and then running the length of the pitch to score with a stunning finish in the first half. Lucas Vázquez made sure of the win with a late goal, tucking away a rebound in the 90th minute. It would be Sergio Agüero’s final goal of his glittering career.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: HEAD TO HEAD
Let’s see how the next game will go by considering the team’s previous live performances.
- Barcelona 1-2 Real Madrid, Oct 2021, League
- Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona, Apr 2021, League
- Barcelona 1-3 Real Madrid, Oct 2020, League
- Real Madrid 2-0 Barcelona, Apr 2021, League
- Barcelona 0-0 Real Madrid, Dec 2019, League
Where to bet on Barcelona vs Real Madrid
You should get the best value for your bets when betting on Barcelona vs Real Madrid, let’s take a look at the best bookmakers for that bet.
Sports Interaction is one of the best betting platforms in the Canada, and certainly one of the most popular if you’re looking to bet on La Liga games. Canadian soccer fans are often offered excellent bonuses and promotions, match odds are never too bad. Good withdrawal and deposit methods, and the website’s user interface is excellent.
Betway is especially great for beginners. The sign-up bonus and easy-to-use platform make it ideal; the live betting options and good odds prices are well above average.
You can bet on La Liga games at William Hill, one of Canada’s most popular sports betting platforms. It offers great odds and excellent customer service.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Live Streaming
You can watch live La Liga games on streaming services now. I highly recommend that you do so in order to make the most of your time as a soccer fan!
Watching La Liga games online has become a popular way for fans to follow the action. A VPN is an option that allows you to legally access the content, so you can watch your favorite teams on ESPN.
BeIN Sports’ live streaming of La Liga games is a boon for Canadian soccer fans who want to watch the action. A VPN is the best way to get BeIN Sports in Canada.
DAZN is one of the most popular sports streaming services out there. Not strictly available in Canada, DAZN can be accessed through a VPN, allowing Canadian soccer fans to watch top La Liga games.
More betting post
We have more information on sports betting strategies, match previews and soccer teams that can help you with your bets.
- Philadelphia Union: Betting Prediction, & Odds for The MLS
- Real Madrid Betting Predictions & Winner Odds For Today
- Real Salt Lake Betting Prediction & Odds For The MLS
- Borussia Dortmund Vs RB Leipzig Betting Prediction
- 1 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Odds
- 2 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: BETTING TIPS
- 3 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: MATCH STATS
- 4 H2 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: BTTS
- 5 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Over/Under Goals 2.5
- 6 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Double Chance
- 7 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Match Preview
- 8 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: HEAD TO HEAD
- 9 Where to bet on Barcelona vs Real Madrid
- 10 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Live Streaming
- 11 More betting post